If you’ve never tried a gay cruise, here are five reasons it might be for you!
- There’s no better place to make new friends. Seriously, next to college and summer camp (both of which you’ve probably outgrown), gay vacations offer the best opportunity to share new experiences with new people. Ask any gay cruise veteran the best part about their vacation, and they inevitably say, “Making new friends.” As adults, we don’t have many environments that are conducive for making new best friends. Cruising is one of them.
- It’s a vacation from planning a vacation. Not that there aren’t options (particularly on the big gay cruises, there are dozens of dining and entertainment opportunities every moment of the day), but the freedom comes in choosing to do what you feel like, when you feel like it, and having it all available without much planning or thinking, and almost all of it without an additional charge.
- Value. Most guests spend a few hundred dollars beyond the upfront price for drinks, shore excursions, spa treatments and other extras. And some spend thousands. But you can easily go the whole trip without spending an extra dime. Our Oktoberfest cruise includes all Wine and Spirits on board the ship!
- Variety. If you have Gay-DD, European cruising was made for you. You’ll get to sample lots of different places and cultures. What could be more fabulous than drinking wine in Bordeaux one day, hitting the Guggenheim museum in Bilbao another, and then dancing the night away in Ibiza, all without ever repacking your suitcase?
- Community. And the freedom to be yourself within it. Whether your freak flag flies toward silly, sexy or serious, there are few experiences as liberating, empowering and supportive as an all-gay environment.
GAY OKTOBERFEST IN MUNICH &
RHINE RIVER CRUISE
$1,999 per person – Lower Deck CabinsDeposit $500 per person due upon booking. A second deposit of $500 per person is due by February 1, 2014. Final payment is due May 17, 2014.
$2,199 per person – Upper DecksDeposit $500 per person due upon booking. A second deposit of $500 per person is due by February 1, 2014. Final payment is due May 17, 2014. For more information: http://www.alandchuck.travel/trip/?triID=14